Selasa, 04 September 2012

Long Distance Relationship Quotes

"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will." 



"Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough..." 



"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together. There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you." 



"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller 




"Distance means so little when someone means so much." 



"And as days go by, the memories remain. I wait for you. As days go by I swear I'll try. Until I die. Anything for you." 



"We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation." 



"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss." 



"I'll turn my back and walk away, away from the pain. Scream it loud, drown it out by the sound of the rain. Listen up, I've had enough all this waiting. I need you more right now than I ever did!" - Hawthorne Heights "Somewhere In Between" 



"If the only place where I could see you was in my dreams, I'd sleep forever."

"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes." 



"Distance is to love like wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!" 



"You live too far away. 
Your voice rings like a bell anyway. 
Don't give up your independence, unless it feels so right. 
Nothing good comes easily, sometimes you've got to fight." 
"Amber" by 311 



"Guys are like stars... There are a million of them... but only ONE can make your dreams come true!" 



"The longest period of time is waiting for something or someone you truly want." 



"Nothing in this world worth having comes easy." 



"When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever." 



"Behind every stong soldier, there is an even stronger woman who stands behind him, supports him, and loves him with all her heart." 



"Though space restraint us from being together, but one thing I am sure of, there are no spaces in my heart that restraining me from loving you..." 



"No great love ever came without great struggle." 


"If there's a heaven out there somewhere, it's a place where we never have to say goodbye."



"Some people search for their entire lives for what we have and never find it. I won't give up. I'll fight for you."



"And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation." - Khalil Gibran 



"I don't miss you and you alone - I miss you and me together."



"The thought of being with you tomorrow gives me the strength to go on today."



"Love finds a way." 




Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
- Richard Marx "Right Here Waiting"
 



"I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)" - E.E. Cummings 



"While I sit
And stare at the moon
While I sit
Just thinking of you
As I stare
At the beautiful stars
As I stare
Wondering just how you are
While I wonder
As I stare and I sit
I know I'll see
Your face again"

- Dizzy



"My teacher used to insult me because I always miss U."



"I hate the stars, because I look at the same ones you do, without you." 



"Don't measure the distance; measure my love."



"When it rains it reminds me of you. Although 2000 miles away is so far away, I still always walk outside in the rain and kiss it just for you. It never fails me. The rain will always come and I'll always love you. The next time you see a storm on the horizon, don't worry, it's just heaven doing me the favor of taking you my kiss. Walk outside and kiss the rain whenever you need me."



"Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart."



"Missing someone gets easier every day because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."



"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself of how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."



"If the days allow us to see each other, memories will, and if my eyes can't see you, my heart will never forget you."



I WILL LOVE YOU...
As long as I can dream,
as long as I can think,
as long as I have a memory...
I will love you.

As long as I have eyes to see
and ears to hear
and lips to speak...
I will love you.

As long as I have a heart to feel,
a soul stirring within me,
an imagination to hold you...
I will love you.

As long as there is time,
as longas there is love,
as long as there is you,
as long as I have a breath
to speak your name...
I will love you,
because I love
you more
than anything in
all the world.

--Bebita



"Every minute feels like an hour, every hour feels like a day, every day feels like forever, But I will wait forever and a day for you xoxox"



"On a silent night when friends are few , I close my eyes and think of you, A silent night, A silent tear, A silent wish that you were here ...... Miss you every minute xoxo"



Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am whole again
However far away, I will always love you!
Love Song--311



"The stars lean down to kiss you
As I lie awake I miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere
'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me
'Cause I wish you were here."

"You know when you've found it 'cause you feel it when they take it away." 



"It's the way I miss you even before you leave." 



"Never in a million years did I think I'd find someone so utterly and completely perfect, someone who would make me happier than I ever dreamed I could be, someone that would touch my life so profoundly and just give me a whole new reason to breathe. But then I found you and realized that everything I anticipated you to be doesn't even compare to who you are." 



"No matter how far apart we are, you will always be in my heart" 



"Things that are easily acquired, obtained, or maintained, without any effort or sacrifice lack value...it's human nature." 



"Love together
Or apart
My love for you
Lives in my heart
And in this love
Our souls entwine
Forever together Yours and mine
- Tiffanie Chalfant
written for Darrel Stockett
 



On a quiet night when I'm alone,
I think of you until break of dawn
I miss your face, I miss your smile
I haven't seen it in a while 

I close my eyes so I can see
The memories of you and me
The love and laughs that we have shared
And all the times that you have spared 

Then a surge of sadness from within
Can't stop the tears from rushing in
I miss the way you hold me tight
How I wish you are with me tonight 

Then I start to feel this pain inside
And no matter what I cannot hide
I always try, but I always fail
Can't help myself, my heart is frail 

-babe826 



"We go beyond romance..." 



"The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected" 



"I'll hold you in my heart, till I can hold you in my arms." 



"Missing someone gets easier every day because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."



"I don't miss you and you alone - I miss you and me together."



"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes." 



"It's late at night and I can't sleep.
Missing you just runs too deep.
Oh I can't breathe, thinking of your smile.
Every kiss I can't forget, this aching heart ain't broken yet.
Oh God I wish I could make you see
Cause I know this flame isn't dying
So nothing can stop me from trying 

Baby you know that
Maybe it's time for miracles
Cause I ain't giving up on love
You know that maybe it's time for miracles
Cause I ain't giving up on love
No I ain't giving up on us"

Time For Miracles - Adam Lambert 



A part of you has grown in me.
And so you see, it's you and me
Together forever and never apart,
Maybe in distance, but never in heart. 


"For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice"
- John Burroughs 

"If need be, you can live in my heart...rent free...all utilities included." -- Grace Nagar 



"When it rains it reminds me of you. Although 2000 miles away is so far away, I still always walk outside in the rain and kiss it just for you. It never fails me. The rain will always come and I'll always love you. The next time you see a storm on the horizon, don't worry, it's just heaven doing me the favor of taking you my kiss. Walk outside and kiss the rain whenever you need me." 



Time and distance don't mean anything when I know we will embrace and hold each other again 



Read more: http://www.lovingfromadistance.com/quotes6.html#ixzz25Yvqbqgg
 

1 komentar:

  1. I was searching for decisive information on this topic. The information you have provided in the blog is really important.

    Look for My East Village NYC Here

    BalasHapus